Bloodlines two is, technically, a sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, a 2004 title that was itself an indirect sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption. It’s a mixture of a first-person role-playing game with immersive sim elements. The story shifts from Santa Monica to Seattle, where your character and multiple others are turned into vampires in a highly-illegal “mass embrace.”
IS THERE A TRAILER OF VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADES BLOODLINES 2 ON THE BIG SCREEN?
There have been so many trailers for the game some of them are fanmade, showing gameplay and the different clans. You can check out the original trailer for each of the clans here: Brujah, Tremere, Toreador, Ventrue, and Malkavian.
VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADES BLOODLINES 2 GAMEPLAY?
Bloodlines 2 promises an immersive sim, a role-playing experience where decisions matter, building on the lore and atmosphere that fans enjoyed in the first game while improving the technical aspects. Here’s everything we know about the gameplay and features.
- This game was first made possible in 2015 when Paradox Interactive purchased White Wolf, which owns the World of Darkness setting.
- The game takes place entirely at night in Seattle.
- You can choose your human background before you became a vampire, such as a police officer or barista. These backgrounds add different bonuses to your character.
- You can customize your character’s appearance and pronouns.
- While the game is first-person, it switches to third-person for certain actions and moments.
- A big developer focus was on improving the combat, Hardsuit Labs was inspired by Dishonored.
- There are five different vampire clans.
- There are also five different factions in Seattle.
- The first expansion is called Season of the Wolf and it is highly implied to deal with werewolves, a deadly enemy of vampires.
- The story is being written by Brian Mitsoda, who wrote the first game as well.
VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADES RELEASE DATE?
There are three versions of the game that will be available for preorder: the Standard edition, Unsanctioned Edition, and Blood Moon edition. The Unsanctioned edition will include digital extras and bonus items, while the Blood Moon edition includes those as well as two-story packs and the expansion.