With technology increase, day by day the world introduce new technology and face the revolution just like that Apple introduced the new view of seeing the display world. Apple launches the new monitor display “Pro Display XDR”. The Apple Pro Display XDR is 32″ flat panel computer monitor created by Apple, launched on December 10, 2019.
WHATS’ NEW IN THIS?
The Apple Pro Display XDR contains a 32-inch (diagonal) IPS LCD display with oxide TFT technology that has a Resolution 6016×3384 pixels (20.4 pixels) 6K color-calibrated panel besides that, Apple-designed timing controller (TCON) chip engineered to precisely control high-speed modulation of both 20.4 pixels and 576 LEDs’ in backlight for seamless synchronization. Truetone technology with a dual ambient light sensor (ALS) design to ensure an accurate viewing experience in ambient light condition.
VESA Mounted Adapter
An easy-to-attach alternative to pro stand. with a similar design the magnetic connector on Pro stand, it can be replaced and secure quickly and easily using the included Apple-designed tool. compatible with 100×100 mm VESA stand or mount.
Pro display XDR is compatible with Mac models running with macOS Catalina 10.15.2 like Mac Pro (2019) with MPX module GPUs, 15″ Mac Book Pro (2018 or later), 16″ Mac Book Pro (2019), 21.5″ iMac (2019), 27″ iMac (2019), and any Mac model with Thunderbolt 3 ports paired with Blackmagic eGPU or Blackmagic eGPU Pro.
PRO DISPLAY XDR AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
Apple also takes our environment seriously that’s’ why they added some features to reduce its environmental impact:
Made with better material
- (Enclosure made with low-carbon aluminum)
- (Meets ENERGY STAR requirements)
- Recyclable, majority-packaging
- 100% of primary wood fiber comes from responsibly managed forests.
- Arsenic-fress display glass.
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display.
- BRF-, PVC-, and Beryllium-free.
- It was the first Apple-branded display since the Apple Thunderbolt Display was discontinued in 2016.
- it was announced in the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference on June 3, 2019.